Monday, March 23, 2009

Will the Real Giuseppe Gattino Please Stand Up?

Rumor has it there has been some questioning of who writes this blog so I want to set the record straight.

I, Giuseppe Gattino, the house kitty, am the author of this blog. I know there will be a few who cannot believe that a house kitty could be that smart, and all I can say to you is: don't underestimate the intelligence of a kitty. And to those of you who say it's impossible and that kitties have 'pea' brains, I pity your small-mindedness. You have no idea what goes on in our furry little heads.

Us house kitties have mastered our owners. We let them think they take care of us, providing us with food and shelter and love. And it's true. We enjoy this pampered lifestyle and we wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it. But do you know what we do while you're at work? Or at 3 a.m.? Of course not! And it's going to stay that way.

(Photo: Caught in the act! Giuseppe typing madly away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment