Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Benvenuto to My B&B

Last night Scruffy Gray slept in a kitty carrier in our garage. I tried to go out and meet him, but Craig and Heather wouldn't let me out there. While the door leading out to the garage was open I snuck a quick peek and saw him - all snuggled in my carrier with a wool blanket under him and another covering the carrier to keep him warm. And I spotted another bowl of food and water.

This morning Scruffy Gray got up and wandered off. Craig and Heather opened the garage door to see what he would do and he wandered outside and away.

I don't think he was a stray. I think he took advantage of Craig and Heather by sweet talking them into a free dinner and lodging chez moi. A casa mia.

Oh well. I still got my chopped lamp dish for dinner while our house guest had dry kibble. I guess that counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment