Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's on my List Today?

What a gray and nasty day outside. It's raining pretty hard and the birds have all disappeared from my view. There's no one walking by so there's almost no reason to stare out the window. It's a perfect day to stay home and snuggle. Oh, right. I'm not allowed to go anywhere (at least not without that stupid harness and leash on) so I guess every day is a good day to stay home and snuggle.

Heather is doing taxes and grumbling quite loudly (Hello - I'm writing! Keep the grumbling down to a low volume, 'k?). So what's a kitty to do on a gray, blah day like this?


The 'to-do' list! I am doing my part to help Heather with her weekend list. First I helped her sort and put the laundry away. I like to create tunnels under the pile of clean clothes to help the sorting process. And then I jump on top of the pile to keep it in line.


Heather promised I could help her make the bed after lunch. I love making the bed! I like to herd the sheets and bite them when they don't settle into the right spot. And then I hide under the blankets and attack anything that moves. Sometimes it's Heather's hand, but she loves the game too. And I don't bite her hard.


Right now I'm letting Heather know what parts of the house need to be cleaned. Don't worry about this sink - I licked it clean for you! But my kitty box is another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment