Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Musings from the Good Kitty

Is Scruffy really sick? How am I supposed to know? Heather and Craig won't let me anywhere near him. I know he gets treats two to three times a day, but that's because he's taking steroid eye drops for some eye problem.

And I know that he is super freaked out about the eye drops because I heard Heather and Craig discussing the towel they have to wrap him up in to hold him still enough to get the eye drops in his eyes. Sometimes when I'm listening in at the door I hear Heather call out "olé!" and then I'll hear Scruffy bleating. - I'm not kidding! When he gets scared he bleats like a lamb and circles the room anxiously!

I know, it wasn't very nice, but I showed off what a good kitty I am by sitting nicely and taking my eye drops casually (without squirming) all week. I know I get a treat for being good. You guys remember that I'm the good kitty, right? You guys haven't forgotten that I'm the original snuggle head, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment