Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Kitty Conversation - a little one-sided if you ask me

That's right, I've been trying to chat with Scruffy Gray through the door. I know he's nervous still and I can't meet him but at least I can try to calm him down.

Last night Craig didn't really go for it. Come on, Craig we're night kitties. So what if I was talking to Scruffy at 1:30 this morning? That's when everything is quiet and we can talk without any interruptions.

What do kitties talk about? Well, I have been trying to convince Scruffers that I just want to play. You know, run around, play chase, bat at him a little playing tag -but not fight. I am a Maine Coon. We don't like to fight. It's not in our genes. I'd rather have a belly rub any day!

And I've been trying to get Scruffy to tell me his story. You know, how he became a homeless kitty and how he learned to survive on the streets. So far he's been mum. Hopefully I'll be able to get it out of him. I can't imagine living outside and fending for myself. I mean, I've never been out there without a freakin' leash on and I've never had a meal that Heather or Craig didn't prepare for me. I wouldn't stand a chance alone. And really, how could I live without my early morning belly rubs or my snuggle bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment