Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My - He's so Big!

Everywhere I go all I hear is "My! Look how big he is!", "Wow, he's sure grown!" or "He's bigger than my dog!" Well, that's because you own a rat and not a dog, lady.

But, quite frankly, all this talk about my size is getting a little tiring. So what? I've grown. I'm no longer the 8 week old kitten I was when Heather brought me home. I'm a 12-pound eleven month old cat. And, I must add, I am part Maine Coon. Do you know how big I could still get?
And what if every time I saw you I commented on your size? That's what I thought. So let's can the size comments and talk about what a wonderful, brilliant kitty I am instead.
Oh, and Craig - no more comments on my "belly drop", capisce? I'd rather you talk about giving me more 4 a.m. belly rubs, hint, hint...
(Photo: Giuseppe Gattino at 3 months of age.)

No comments:

Post a Comment