Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Cleaning: off with the dingleberries!

I was walking around the deck last night trying to determine what type of lawn furniture we should purchase with the grill Heather is planning on purchasing (I can't wait to smell salmon steaks on the barbie!). As I was perusing the deck I noticed that it's past time to re-stain it. And add in some sanding time. Yup, the time for spring cleaning has come!

Unfortunately, that also refers to me. Last night Heather and Craig came home from cycling and found the largest kitty litter dingleberries on me they've ever seen. They tried their darndest to photograph them, but luckily I was able to wriggle away. Craig tried and tried to hold me still, but I refused to allow it. How dare you try to photograph my behind?

But I wasn't able to escape the wrath of the scissors quite as easily. Heather snuck up on me from behind and suddenly I heard a "snip". She had the nerve to cut them off of me! Come on - I would have cleaned them off myself eventually! They were just clumps of pine. A little, er, decoration. I would have destroyed them quicker than you two have been cleaning out the garage (ahem)....

No comments:

Post a Comment