Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to the Rainy Season

It looks like my days of going outside on the leash are over for now. Fall is here and so is the rain. And the gray. Heather was excited for the beginning of the fall rainy season but who knows why. She said she was sick of training but the good weather made her want to continue training so she wanted the good weather to hurry up and go away. Uh, can't you just take a break from training when the weather's nice? Guess not. Maybe that's why you got injured, Miss "I can't take a day off and miss a day of the best summer we've had in forever."

OK, so I live with a weird-o. Two of them. Craig was ready for the rain too because he's sick of being on the road and hiking all the time for his next book project. And talk about injured! Mister "I'll just take more painkiller so I can continue researching this backpacking book." Why can't you guys just see the sunny weather and enjoy it from inside like I do? Take a long nap in the sun, watch the reflection of the sun hitting my name tag and chase it around the living room until I find a bug to stalk.

I like sunny days. Why anyone would wish for this wet, gloomy weather is beyond me. Hot chocolate season, puleaze! Kitties can't have chocolate. The only thing to look forward to is the return of the tundra and trumpeter swans and the snow geese.Thank goodness I do live inside, though, 'cause those things are HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment