Sunday, October 4, 2009

There's something about that hat

I don't know what it is but I can't stay away from Craig's Green Trails hat. Craig will come back from a hiking trip and set his hat on top of his backpack and the next thing you know the scent lures me in. I sniff the air and all I can smell is his awesome hat.

I have to check it out. First I walk over to casually inspect his backpack. Then I see the hat, waiting for me. I jump up and stealthily grab the hat! I inhale deeply and the aroma overpowers me. I take the hat with my teeth and drop it on the living room floor. Then I rub my head all over it. And roll around on it. And the next thing you know I've been rolling and sniffing for long enough that Heather and Craig are standing over me, laughing. I gulp and try to regain my composure. How could I look so silly? I try to ignore that hat but there's something about it that tickles my nose.
(Photo: Giuseppe Gattino enjoying the Green Trails hat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment