Saturday, October 3, 2009

Don't Bug Me!

You know what I love about fall? OK, besides the fact that Craig and Heather are actually home on weekends...



What I really love about fall is that the bugs are trying to move indoors. And I love tasty bugs! They're almost as good as tuna treats.


That's right, funny-looking, big, flying bug - I'll get you. I'll watch you fly in circles around the light and I'll make make funny little chirping noises at you while I wait for you to tire out. And as soon as you get to my jumping level - smack! I'll bat you around over and over until my stomach growls and then I'll have you as a snack. I can't wait!


(Giuseppe Gattino spots a funny-looking big flying bug in the house.)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you're too old to help me get the bugs, Scruffers!

    ReplyDelete