Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leave Us Alone

That's right, I don't want to be bugged today. I still feel sub-optimal after yesterday's visit to the vet. What did I get? Two shots, a blood draw and an oral injection? Something like that. All I know is that it was a terrifying experience. Sure, yeah, the vet's a great woman - she even knew that I preferred to ride on her right shoulder! But still, who wants to go to the doc and be treated like a pin cushion?

And afterwards I came home and had the shivers all day and later threw up my dinner. I'm still trying to sleep it off. I hope I feel better soon.

Then, to top it off, Craig left for who knows where so he can't take care of me. AND Scruffy was super stressed out for who-knows-what reason (who really knows what goes on in that odd little head of his?) and he regurgitated his breakfast and his dinner.

What's the difference between regurgitation and vomiting, you ask? Well, for us kitties, the difference lies in whether we can still eat it again. Scruffy ate his mess on the carpet and I just stared at mine with mild interest (though I was far more interested in watching Heather scrub the carpet clean).

No comments:

Post a Comment