Monday, October 5, 2009

Lump

What could the lump be in the couch? Could it be Giuseppe singing a classic song from the Presidents of the United States of America?
Or could it be Giuseppe hiding from the world?

I would guess option B if I were you. Especially 'cause that song is funny only if you hear it once in a blue moon. But afterwards you'll find it in your head for weeks and that always annoys me. Who wants a dumb song like that floating around in their head for weeks on end? Not me. I'd rather find myself singing "Peaches".

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, why I'm hiding. Everybody needs a time out once in a while and today's my day. Today we find out of Virginia stays with us for another week or if she is able to go home. The anticipation is killing me. I think I'll hide till I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment