Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where can we go where it will be cooler?

I'm ready for a vacation from summer. Yes, I realize the warm weather has only been back for a few days, but you must understand - I'm a Maine Coon. We don't do so well in the heat.

Today it registered 86 at my house, even though the local paper said it was only going to hit 79 degrees. Hmm, someone must not being doing his job... Maybe the meteorologist is on vacation too!

And tomorrow it may be as warm as 86 degrees. So what will that mean at my house? 90? And it's not as though the thermometer is in the sun. No sirree, it is in the shade all day. So no, as a matter of fact, I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

Wish me luck! And pray Heather doesn't try to wrap me in another stupid wet towel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment