Monday, August 24, 2009

Giuseppe in the Mail

Can you see it? It's me, Giuseppe Gattino, on a U.S. postal stamp! Scruffy and I were having fun one day at work and we ordered a bunch of these. We also surprised Craig with a set of stamps featuring Scruffers lying on Craig while he was napping on the couch. Scruffers mailed those to Craig separately with a note thanking Craig for rescuing him. I admit it, it was a pretty cool thing for him to do.

Are we becoming buddies? Well, sometimes. When Scruffers is in a good mood I like to make him chase me around the house. Of course, when I try to chase him around he gets nervous and has a hissy fit. And he's so darn old I swear all he wants to do is sleep. Take today, for example. We slept all day yesterday while Craig and Heather were out hiking. So today I'm full of energy and all I want to do is run laps around the house. But Scruffers, no. He slept all day yesterday and now all he wants to do is nap all day today too. So I have to run over to Heather and tag her on the leg and make her come chase me. It's just not the same as having a kitty friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment