Thursday, August 20, 2009

We're almost touching!

I've been waiting for months to become friends with Scruffers. I know he's a really cool cat - Heather and Craig wouldn't have brought him home if they didn't think he was a great kitty. But he's been so darn nervous around me and it's driving me crazy!

Why won't he let me meet him and get it over with? We have been getting closer. We play together sometimes (I let him chase me around until he hisses and freaks me out). And in the mornings he sometimes lets me hang out close to him.

Here we are today in the dining room. Scruffers was ripping apart the catnip plant and I took the opportunity to see how close I could get to him before he freaked out. Here's how close I got. Of course, this photo was taken seconds before he hissed and scared me off, but that's life! I'll just keep trying!

Don't worry, Scruffers, we'll be friends soon!

(Photo: Giuseppe Gattino trying to greet Scruffers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment