Monday, August 10, 2009

I Love a Rainy Night

Remember that song? Eddie Rabbit. I know, it was produced a few decades before I was born (I am only one year old) but I must have been listening to "kafe 104.3" too much in my spare time.
Anyway, after the miserable heat spell we had now we're below average temperature. It's 64 degrees outside right now. And raining. And you know what? I love it. It's so refreshing to see the tree frogs bounce along in the grass and to spend the day inside hanging out with Heather and Craig. 'Cause it's not like they're outside playing in this weather.
So yeah, I like this weather. It makes everyone stay at home and I like that. I can't wait till winter. (I am a Maine Coon, you know! We like the cold!) We can snuggle around the fireplace and I can sniff everyone's hot chocolate. Just the four of us. That's right. I've accepted that you're here to stay, Scruffers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Giuseppe-

    How can you listen to a song by a Rabbit?
    Wouldn't you prefer one from Cat Stevens?

    ReplyDelete