Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are you going?

Why is Heather packing? Is she planning on leaving me? I saw her last night - stuff spread out all over the living room floor (obviously Craig's out of town because he'd never go for that!) and packing list in hand.
I kind of wish I were Scruffy today because Scruffers is oblivious to it all. He's stuck in the office and can't see Heather packing up to leave us. OK, maybe I don't want to be Scruffs - do you know how hot it was in that office yesterday? Not to mention I am much better looking, younger and livelier.
But that's besides the point. Really, it's quite unnerving to think that Heather might take off when Craig's gone. Who will feed us? Who will rub my belly at 4 a.m.? Who will make sure it doesn't get too hot in the house?
Maybe if I unpack her stuff while she's not looking she will get the hint and stay home...

No comments:

Post a Comment