Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday the Thirteenth

Monday the 13th. That's right.
I woke up this morning - promptly at 5:30 a.m. - and had to beg for breakfast. I swear, as the summer drags on Heather and Craig keep getting up later and later. Today they had the nerve to sleep in till 6:30. On top of that Heather fell back asleep and didn't roll out of bed until 8! And they think cats are lazy. Jeez!
I had already finished breakfast, washed myself, played a while, stared out the window and was settling in for my mid-morning nap when Heather decided to crawl out of bed.
Finally we started our work day. And that's when we found out that Heather's work computer was on the fritz. Heather spent most of the day swearing softly at that computer while erasing all unnecessary files to make room on the hard drive. After a few hours of that fun, she decided to use my work computer. And lo and behold, my computer was acting up too. Ugh! So I was forced to abandon my blog posting plans and play all afternoon. I tell you, it's tough being a kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment