Monday, June 1, 2009

Look at Me - I'm Famous!

Have you seen me in print yet? I'm so excited I have to share the news! The summer issue of Adventures NW just came out and my picture is in it! That's right, daddy and me in Craig's bio. Oh Scruffers - see who's daddy's favorite?

I never thought I'd end up a model, but what can I say? I do have a nice shiny coat and an expressive face.

Can you tell what I'm thinking in this photo? Karen Sykes took this and wow, did she ever smell of strange kitties. I thought she had to be a kitty herself with all that scent and so when she reached over to touch me I hissed. I know, it wasn't very polite. She's a great lady. But it just happened. Completely out of my control. She understood - which just shows she knows kitties. I hissed and she still took my photo. And made me famous. Thanks, Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment