Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trick Pillows

Which one of these pillows would hiss if you laid your head back on it? I think I will skip the experiment since I like my life...

How does time fly so quickly? I, for one, had a great weekend. OK, besides Saturday, when Heather and Craig left (for Point Roberts) at 6:30 in the morning and didn't come home until after 8 p.m. That was a long wait for lunch. And dinner.

Luckily they both got sick so they stayed home on Sunday and since then they have been taking long afternoon naps with me. So, what can I say? I've been enjoying plenty of belly rubs and my new sock.

What? I didn't tell you about my new sock? The eye doc told Heather that Scruffy Gray needed to relax (duh!) and that giving Scruffers Valerian would help him out. So Heather bought a bottle of Valerian root tincture and put a few drops on an old pair of socks and gave us each one. I've been loving it! Who knows if Scruffy has even noticed his sock. And who cares? I have reached a state of blissful relaxation and I am too busy carrying my sock around the house to even notice Mr. Polly Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment