Friday, June 5, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I have almost had my fill of that Scruffy Gray. Do you know what he did to me last night?

Heather and Craig took me out to the deck, because they were BBQ-ing they said, but really it was to let Scruffers have the run of the house. Of my house. He came wandering downstairs and sat in the dining room, right in front of me, and ate the rest of my dinner. And here's the worst part: When I walked over towards the screen door to let him know he was eating dinner out of my bowl - he hissed at me. At me! Scruffy was eating my food out of my bowl and he had the nerve to hiss at me. And then (it gets better) Heather and Craig thought the whole thing was funny. Can you believe it? I didn't talk to them all night.

Heather washed out my bowl and brought out new food and water, but I had to make them wait. No way was I going to accept a peace offering from those traitors. This is my house!

I think the heat's getting to all of us. Especially Scruffy's common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment