Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is How I feel about Fireworks

OK, the truth is I was yawning in this photo. But if I could look evil enough to make all the fireworks go away, I would. In a heartbeat. Come on, why spend all evening (or weekend) scaring all the animals? And some of the war vets too, I might add. It sounds like we're under attack and it's loud and scary.
On top of it all it's been a very dry month and what if sparks from someone else's fireworks hit the grass in our yard? Heather was over at a neighbor's house the other day when a smoldering fire was found in their back yard. Just what I need is for my favorite kitty home in the world to burn down.
And you thought Scruffers was tweaky normally? Let's see what he's like after a night of incessant fireworks. I hope it rains. Cats and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment