Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Renaming the kitties

Heather swears that if she knew Scruffy well before she and Craig named him she would have called him Bilbo for the old Hobbit. I think that's because she struggled for months to get through the Lord of the Rings and she would enetertain herself by playing with Scruffs in between attempting to finish another page. She says Scruffy Gray looks exactly like she would picture a hobbit creature. Especially when he's on his back playing with his stick (he ate the attached feathers the first day so now it's just a stick).
So I asked her, what would you have called me? I don't think I can tell you Heather's answer. Sigh, OK: Dingleberries. Completely unfair! It's not my fault I'm a long haired kitty! See what I call you when you're not around, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment