Friday, May 21, 2010

The overwhelming "to-do" list

Phew, this Friday's been rough on me and it's not even noon. First, I had to take a well-deserved after-breakfast nap, but Heather and Craig just wouldn't let me sleep. They kept coming over and rubbing my belly and then finally Heather started photographing me, so I knew I had to get up.

I sent Scruffy over to do the laundry while I helped put up Craig's newest Hike of the Week up on his site. So much work for a little kitty! After Scruffy was done warming up the laundry (napping across a pile of Craig's clean shirts), he and I had a long philosophical debate on the nature of stairs. We discussed metaphors and the meaning of life and whether Craig and Heather would bug us less if we napped downstairs on our couches or if we stayed in our snuggle beds.

Hopefully this afternoon will be less taxing, I can't imagine being this busy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment