Monday, May 10, 2010

My new camera!

I couldn't believe my good fortune today - Heather came home with a new digital camera! I liked the old one, it took decent shots. Though it was hard to operate since I have no thumbs. But the camera was never the same after it rolled off the side of a mountain last fall. (Oops!) I had been trying to convince Heather to buy a new one but she wanted to wait until the old one died. Well, RIP old camera.

It finally passed away last week. Heather was taking photos and the viewfinder showed a grid on the screen and then turned itself off for good. But now we have a new camera (still not easy to operate without thumbs!) and I've been learning all the settings. Here's Scruffy Gray posing for his first portrait on this camera! Ooh, we're going to have a blast with this baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment