Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet Dreams!

Sleep tight, little Scruffers! I have noticed that in this super cold weather you've been spending all your free time curled up on one of the down comforters in the house. I'll let you have them 'cause as a Maine Coon, I'm pretty toasty all the time. In fact, I keep begging Heather and Craig to take me outside on the leash but they seem to think it's too cold to go outside.
Gee whiz! Hello! I'm made for this weather! Well, except for the frosted grass. I didn't like how that felt on my little indoor paws. I kept trying to pick one up and shake it off but then I'd have to set it down to do the next one and it seemed, well, never ending. But I did get an awfully tasty tuna treat for letting Heather rub my paws down when we got back inside. And that's what it's all about now, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment