Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bring on the new year - and the catnip

As 2009 wraps up, I guess it's time to think about 2010. And I suppose there's no better time than the present to make my new year's resolutions.

I resolve to play as hard as I can and have as much fun as I want whenever the mood strikes. Even if it's 4 a.m.

I resolve to love my humans and my kitty brother.

I resolve to get as much sleep as I can because nothing is worse than feeling tired all day.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my days. Not a lot of changes to make for me.

Wait - what did you ask? "Will I stay up late and watch the ball drop?" Hmm, I always like to get up as soon as Craig and Heather go to bed, so of course I'll be up to ring in the new year. But watch a ball drop? Nah. I might sit in one place and stare out the window for hours, but the idea of watching a giant ball in Times Square slowly descend on the tv screen sounds incredibly boring. I'd rather dance on the kitchen table.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment