Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Notes from the snuggle bed

The day started out sunny. I stared out the window in the morning to watch the snow geese play in the lake by my house and enjoyed the quiet. Hmm, quiet? - that means the main road's been closed!
Yup, November brings plenty of rain, which translates as flooding opportunity. The snow geese love the rain because it offers them more ponds to play in when the fields flood. And we love it because the road closes by our house and the traffic noise is lowered significantly. And it gives Heather and Craig a quiet road to run on to check out the snow geese. It's a "win win" situation as you humans would say.
Well, even though the road closed, the noise level has increased because we're in the midst of another wind storm. Time for me to crawl into my snuggle bed and listen to the wind howl while I enjoy a little cat nap. It's another good day to be an indoor kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment