Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feeling thankful for all I have

This is the perfect week to begin a season of feeling thankful for what we have. As an indoor kitty, I have been sheltered and naive to what could happen to me if I were living on the streets.

In the seven months that Scruffers has lived with us, he has taught me a lot about how other animals have to survive fending for themselves. So here's what I'm thankful for:

  • My humans - Craig and Heather
  • This warm house with many good snuggle spots (and views of the swans and geese)
  • My bowl, which is replenished with tasty food twice a day (sometimes requires a lot of meowing to get it filled)
  • My kitty brother Scruffy Gray
  • My snuggle bed
  • My dingle ball
  • Belly rubs
  • Catnip
  • Tasty tuna treats

(Photo: Scruffy Gray enjoys a moment of catnip-induced euphoria in his new home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment