Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's the weekend before Thanksgiving and you know what that means, don't you? It's a weekend of Heather cleaning the house for her parents' arrival.

Plus, between now and Thanksgiving the house is going to continuously smell like chicken and turkey! Maybe I can convince Heather to buy some salmon to cook up too...

I can't wait to help Heather out!
My favorite duties:
  • Helping make the bed
  • Supervising the cleaning of the kitty boxes
  • Sniffing the chicken to make sure it's ready to go into the homemade chicken stew (you'd better let me try a sliver!)
  • Glaring at the vacuum cleaner when it interrupts my nap
  • Making sure the house is bug-free (I like to catch and eat them all!)

Time to get to work! I'd better start by checking on that chicken that's making the house smell so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment