Monday, November 16, 2009

Must be November

That's right, November is here! It came on quite suddenly, with the usual incredibly loud wind storms and the never-ending northwest rain pelting the windows. Of course, none of that matters to me 'cause I live indoors.
But my favorite part about November is when the snow geese start coming back. I can hear them flying over the house in the morning to head to the wetland mitigation lake below. And then they fly overhead again at dinner time. They're starting to gather here in large numbers and will soon be very vocal. It's music to my kitty ears!
I love to stare at the snow geese and listen to them fly over the house, but when I see how big they are I am thankful I'm an indoor kitty. Right Scruffers?
Ok, gotta run. Snuggle season has begun and I have to claim my spot on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment