Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Giuseppe Gets his Groove Back

Darn it. I just can't get any work done today. In case you were wondering why I haven't been writing, well, I'll explain. Sigh.

Craig was gone for most of last week and that always puts Scruffers and I in a funk. We get worried. We're kitties. We need stability, routine. We kitties thrive on routine. And then on top of that Heather suddenly disappeared on Saturday with packed bags. And we didn't know what was going to happen. (Remember how we love routine?) So we were too depressed to do much of anything Saturday and Sunday. We just slept and waited for them to come home. And waited...

And then they finally returned late Sunday night and that's when we got our groove back: "Yay! They didn't abandon us!" And Monday morning I was full of piss and vinegar and ready to write and that's when Craig announced that his computer crashed. And he needed to use mine. So I've got my groove back and I'm all raring to write and now I have no computer. (Right now I'm using Heather's work computer while she's away at lunch.) So I guess I'll have to spend the day playing with Scruffers.

It's a tough life - forced to play. Well, shoot. Someone's gotta do it! Watch out Scruffers - ready or not, here I come!

(Photo: Yay! Craig's home! - Shot by kitty lover Karen Sykes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment