Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things to be thankful for

What am I thankful for this fall? For one, I am NOT the kitty wearing this stupid outfit. Rumor has it the kitty also has a smoking jacket he is forced to wear in public. Would someone please call PETA? This is animal abuse. Definitely animal abuse.
And I am also very thankful that Craig finished his last hike for his backpacking book. Now we can see him again! Of course, right now he's holed up in his office working all hours of the day to finish his manuscript. But at least I can wake him up at 3 a.m. for my belly rubs again now that he's home.
And I'm thankful that it's no longer hot, even though it was not ever hot this year. I still am happy not to have to worry about sweating in my long fur coat. I know, I know, you're all grumbling about what a lame summer it was. Well it's time to get over it and enjoy the crisp fall air and the sounds of leaves crunching under your feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment