Saturday, April 3, 2010

The hiatus is over!

Phew! That's all I can say for the last month. February was crazy and March was even crazier. I wanted to write and let you all know I am doing OK, but everyone was so busy I had to help out more at home.
Craig has been on the road a lot. It turns out that researching and writing two books at the same time along with frequent book talks around the state and other freelance projects is a lot of work.
And Heather, yeah, same deal. No, she's not researching two books. No, her job has increased in responsibility and time, which she swears is positive. She and Craig keep mentioning that in this economy you're either working like a dog or not working at all. I guess since I'm not a dog that leaves me as "not working."
So my job is to help out when I can. I help inspect the packing and unpacking process for Craig. I help Heather with computer work (she calls it "distracting") and I keep them both on track by making sure they get up bright and early every day. The early bird gets the worm!
As a side note - happy one year anniversary to Scruffy Gray! He came to our home officially last Good Friday. I love you, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment