Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Commando Kitty!

See that small golden circle hanging (annoyingly) off my collar? Well, it's gone now. I've gone commando!

Whenever I feel like Heather has slighted me, I tear off my collar so she knows how I feel: I don't associate myself with you. What has she done this time? Oh, the usual. She didn't take me outside yesterday on the last nice sunny day of the week. (Mark one check against her.) And then she has sent Craig away and he still hasn't come home. (Mark a bold check against her here.)

Scruffers is convinced that she took Craig to the vet and left him there. He won't sit on her lap in case he's next. OK, I know, he's a little odd. And highly anxious. And without Craig around we all get a little depressed.

So it's my job to mix things up a little. Liven things up. And so, I've gone commando!

No comments:

Post a Comment